TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
You are participating in the Ellipsis Entertainment Limited (dotdotdot) experience at your own risk. You have read and acknowledge these Terms and Conditions and have had an opportunity to discuss any questions or concerns with employees or representatives of Ellipsis Entertainment Limited experience.
By purchasing any ticket via this website, you expressly accept the risks associated with the experience. These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than Ellipsis Entertainment Limited and you.
Ellipsis Entertainment Ltd cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others. However, Ellipsis Entertainment Ltd does not seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The experience is strictly for guests aged 18+ and Ellipsis Entertainment Ltd will operate a strict ID policy. To gain access to the experience ticket holders must produce a valid form of photographic identification. Refunds will not be provided to those who are not admitted to the experience as a result of failure to provide acceptable identification.
- The use of photographic and other recording equipment of any kind is strictly prohibited in the event. Ellipsis Entertainment Ltd reserves the right to delete any unauthorised recordings and to eject any customers who are suspected of making recordings from the theatre with no refund.
- On arrival, you will be asked to check in your coats, bags, wallet/purse, phone and watches. Your belongings will be stored until the end of the experience.
- All electronic equipment must be switched off or otherwise disabled when inside the event.
- All visitors are admitted subject to a condition that, if requested to do so, they will allow themselves and / or their belongings to be searched.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within all areas (including the use of e-cigarettes).
- Ellipsis Entertainment Ltd will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that the experience is open for use by visitors during normal opening hours. However, the Operator reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons, mechanical breakdown, operational reasons or otherwise, and with or without prior notice, to close the experience or any part of it.
- Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the show and/or ticket. If you or any member of your party has particular requirements, please raise these when booking and we will endeavour to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if notified at the event.
- Ellipsis Entertainment Ltd reserves the right to not issue any refunds
- Ellipsis Entertainment Ltd reserve the right to refuse admission and / or to remove from the experience, in its absolute discretion and without giving any reasons, any person failing to comply with the terms and conditions or whose presence is, in its absolute discretion, a source of danger or annoyance and shall have no obligation to give any reason therefore.
- Food and drink must not be taken into the event, and only food and drink purchased in authorised places are permitted. Ellipsis Entertainment Ltd reserves the right to refuse to serve alcohol to anybody that appears to be intoxicated and to ask for proof of age prior to serving any alcohol.
- Any person(s) found in possession of alcohol, or who appear to be under the influence of alcohol will be refused admission or removed from the experience without right to refund.
- Any behaviour such as drunkenness, violent or abusive conduct, singing or shouting which may constitute an annoyance to other guests is prohibited.
- Anyone displaying lewd, offensive or threatening behaviour (either to guests or team) will be removed from the experience without a refund.
- This contract shall be governed by English law and the parties to this contract submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
The experience includes multiple effects which may include total darkness, uneven surfaces, air blasts, strobe lighting, latex, narrow tunnels, sudden loud noises, live actors, fog, scent and tight spaces which require you to bend down while walking or crawling.
When combined these effects immerse guests in the experience which is intended to be impactful. Some participants may suffer from a loss of balance, headaches, locomotor system pain, dizziness, problems caused by jets of air, fog effects or scents, and in some cases, epilepsy-like symptoms, during or after the experience.
For your own safety, the experience may not suitable for:
- Persons who suffer from high blood pressure, heart conditions, asthma, back or neck conditions, epilepsy, or any type of medical condition affecting the senses of smell, vision, or hearing
- Persons who are of a nervous disposition.
- The elderly
- Persons with disabilities
- Persons who are blind or visually impaired
- Persons with sensitivities to scent, loud noises, or flashing lights
- Pregnant women
- Persons suffering from breathing or respiratory problems, such as allergies or scent sensitivities
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants
- Persons prone to motion sickness
- Persons under the age of 18
- Persons who suffer from claustrophobia, taphophobia, thanatophobia or acrophobia
- No forms of light are allowed inside the experience, this includes laser pointers and torches.
- Head or face masks and imitation weaponry of any kind are forbidden inside the experience.
- You must not touch anything inside the experience, this includes properties, sets, effects and actors.
- The actors may touch you throughout within the experience. They may make physical contact with your arms, shoulders, legs or the top of your head. You must not touch them.
- The actors may use language that some people may find offensive. You must not swear at the actors.
- Chewing gum, eating and drinking are forbidden inside the experience.
- You must walk forwards at all times and follow instructions by the actors at all times. You must not stop or move backwards unless instructed to do so by the actors. You must never run anywhere in the experience at any time for any reason.
FIRE, HEALTH AND SAFETY
- The climbing of walls, doors or props is forbidden.
- The misuse or interference with equipment or devices which are there in the interests of safety is a criminal offence, offenders will be asked to leave the experience without a refund and may be subject to prosecution.
- Ignoring safety warnings given either verbally or by signage may result in being asked to leave the experience without a refund.
- The possession or use of illegal drugs is strictly forbidden, offenders will be asked to leave the experience without a refund and may be subject to prosecution.
- The possession of any weapon or other item to cause damage or injury to persons or property is strictly prohibited and may result in criminal action being taken.
- Naked flames of any kind are strictly forbidden inside the experience, this includes but not limited to sparklers, lighters and matches.
- Any person failing to comply with instructions from a team member may be ejected from the experience with no refund.
- The guest shall pay for the cost of repairing any damage caused to the property, contents or grounds of the experience and the company and its guests.
- Ellipsis Entertainment Ltd reserves the right to evacuate the experience in the event of an evacuation announcement, or other emergency irrespective of whether it is a genuine emergency or not, in order to protect all guests and team and in this event, Ellipsis Entertainment Limited does not accept any liability for any delay or is liable to refund any part or all of the ticket
Ellipsis Entertainment Limited accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to persons or property, however sustained, on its premises of the Club and shall in no circumstances be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense or any consequential or indirect loss or damage of any kind.
ACCESS KEYS & PROMOTIONAL CODES
Ellipsis Entertainment Limited reserves the right to cancel or amend access keys/promotional codes and their terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
From time to time Ellipsis Entertainment Limited or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording within the event, which may feature visitors. Entry to the experience is deemed acceptance of these regulations and you therefore agree that Ellipsis Entertainment Limited or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever.
You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with Ellipsis Entertainment Limited or such authorised party. (as the case may be) Any pictures and recording of any kind is owned by Ellipsis Entertainment Limited.
If you have any objections to being filmed or recorded please contact a member of the management before the performance begins.
You should also be aware that your 3D scan taken during the show may be temporarily publicly accessible for a maximum of two weeks only for the purpose of you being able to access your own scan through the SOMNAI (dotdotdot) app. The location of the scans will never be disclosed to anyone. If you do not agree with this, please inform the team doing the scans in the next room and you will not be scanned.